Friday, December 18, 2009
Windows 7
Just want to list some the new key features that impressed me and allows me to do things that I couldn’t do before. The home group enables to bring all desktop and laptops into home group network in a minute and share the files, videos, music etc. I can now do the remote desktop from laptop to desktop or other way. Now, I can share my printer connected to desktop and give a print from laptop wirelessly. Wow, it made my life more easier.
For some one who may not know how to connect the desktop and laptop wirelessly, I will share how I did myself. I have BSNL wireless modem which is connected to desktop via Ethernet and the laptop is connected wirelessly. BSNL modem acts as wireless network that shares not only the internet but also the home network. This is just an example. There are lot of other features of Windows 7 which needs one blog for each feature. I will share them in my future blogs.
Hope most of you already aware but here is the thing that if you want to use a free anti-virus, now you can go and get it one for free from Microsoft. Its nothing but Microsoft Security Essentials. All you need is to have genuine Windows 7 installed and activated one. If you prefer the third-party free antivirus then you can try AVG, avast etc.. Here is the link http://www.microsoft.com/windows/antivirus-partners/windows-7.aspx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment