Saturday, December 12, 2009

Wi5 Broadband

Hi Everybody!, I started my blog today to share my views and experiences to you. I would like to bring some interesting things that I come across in the blog space and which would be helpful to others if they are new in that area.

To brief about myself before I start my blog today, my passion is technology and am into information technology as you might have already guessed. I am an ordinary guy put up in Adyar, Chennai.

I have come to know about new Wireless broadband internet in Chennai that too in Adyar where I stay currently. Its interesting and wanted to know more about it. When I saw the advertisement in Adyar times, its amazing. Its just Rs. 550/- per month (prepaid) and 1Mpbs unlimited for home use. What else we need? its looked great. When i contacted the customer support via toll free number and the email, I was told they would contact me in a day or so.

however, I had very frustrating bad experience with them that I have to follow them up every time to get them to my home. After failing to meet the appointments given by them few times, finally i succeeded getting them to my home but bad luck, No sufficient signal strength in my area. They said they would need a week or so to see what they can do about it.

Hmm, surprisingly when I checked their website www.wi5.in, I have seen them revisied tariff plans!!! Now its Rs. 899/- per month for 1Mpbs Unlimited. Its still look cheaper compare to others in the market but I hope that others would also reduce the price in another few months due to competitions. My take on this is wait for another 3 to 4 months for Wi5 to get established with good signal strength around Chennai (atleast Adyar) and see if the price reduced by any others and go for it.

Check out the website at www.wi5.in

No comments:

Post a Comment